Working together to strengthen our community.
A safe and stable community with efficient and adequate resources.
The department values include commitment to service, excellence, accountability, empowerment, integrity, respect, and teamwork.
Please Help Us Better Serve You!
What kind of services and options would you like to see available online? Please participate in our 3 Question Survey. Your input matters!
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Getting Licensed for Child Care in Crow Wing County Opens a New Window.
Opens a New Window.
- 2022-2023 Crow Wing County and Tribal Child Care Plan
- 2024-2025 Crow Wing County and Tribal Child Care Plan
- 2024-2025 Crow Wing County Minnesota Family Investment Program Biennial Service Agreement
- Civil Rights Compliance Plan (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Community Resource Guide Opens a New Window
- Crow Wing County Residential Resource Guide
- Crow Wing Energized Opens a New Window.
- Law Help MN
- Legal Kiosk Project
- MnChoices Fact Sheet
The BLADE/Opioid Coalition invites community members/agencies to advance collaborative, community-based work through a funding opportunity that will impact one or more of the following strategies:
To learn more about the process and how to apply, please click here.
Fingerprinting now available for NETStudy 2.0 background checks by appointment only!
- For NETStudy 2.0 Fingerprinting by appointment ONLY - Community Services Building, 204 Laurel Street Brainerd, MN 56401.
- For all other public fingerprinting by appointment ONLY - Judicial Center Jail entrance, 313 Laurel Street Brainerd, MN 56401.
Community Services is now able to process NETStudy 2.0 background studies to include fingerprinting for the purposes of child care licensing.
Available: Monday through Friday (except holidays) by appointment only. Pre-enroll and schedule a fingerprint appointment with the IdentoGO link below or call 844-539-5541.
To complete a study the individual must have the authorization form (initiated by the employer of agency), fees paid, and a photo ID.