How to Apply
- Go to the list of current positions available in our careers portal.
- Click on the job title from the list.
- Select 'apply'.
- First time users set up a user name and password and complete a profile. Be sure to save this login information for future access.
- Notices during the screening and examination process are sent via email only.
- Your application can be stored and used to apply for future openings that interest you.
- Please complete the application form as thoroughly as possible. The information provided on the application will be used to assess your qualifications for the position.
- Resumes may be included as an attachment to the fully completed application. Pay special attention to the posting requirements as additional items may be required, including certifications, licenses, transcripts and other information. Be sure to include these items with your application.
- All applications must be received by the posted closing date and time.
- Positions with a continuous posting close date can close without notice.
- Incomplete applications may be rejected.
- Include relevant education and experience.
- All employment is conditioned on a satisfactory background investigation and drug test. Additional information is contained in the Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace (PDF) and Background Investigation (PDF) Policies published on the County Website.
- You can check your application status by logging into our careers portal.
- If you need assistance with the application process, please contact Human Resources at 218-822-7030 or by email Human Resources.